San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney,
Victim and Employee Rights Attorney
We handle all types of Personal Injury, Victim and Employee Rights
lawsuits from our San Bernardino location.
Some examples include:
- Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Discrimination Lawyer
- Age Discrimination Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorney
- Race Discrimination Lawyer
- Disability Discrimination Lawyer
- Whistleblower lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Lawyer
- Employment Discrimination Attorney
- Harassment Attorney
- Wrongful Termination Settlements
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- TBI Attorney
- Burn Injury
- Train Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Product Liability
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Employment class actions
- Equal employment opportunity law
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- National origin discrimination
- Wage and Hour Law
- And others
Rizio Lipinsky - San Bernardino
Our Recent Success
The attorneys at Rizio Lipinsky have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our injured clients. Our case results are matched by very few other personal injury attorneys in the state of California and throughout the nation.
Jury verdict awarded to a 25-year-old man who was severely injured in a car accident that occurred on a freeway in Riverside County. The verdict is the highest-ever personal injury award in Riverside County, California and was also the highest personal injury award in the State of California.
Settlement awarded to a 41-year-old woman who developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after suffering trip and fall injuries caused by dangerous property conditions in the city of Victorville, California.
Settlement awarded to 16-year-old who was severely injured as a result of a dangerous road condition in the City of San Dimas, California. This case resulted in a complete redesign of the roadway, ensuring future safety of its motorists.