A serious personal injury is one that results in significant impairment or pain that lasts for more than a few days. If you have suffered a serious injury, your life will change — for a few weeks, a few months, or in some cases, permanently.
At Rizio Law Firm, we understand how a serious personal injury can affect your life. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another party, our lawyers will work hard to help you obtain the compensation you need to get your life back on track, as much as that is possible. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. With offices in Riverside, and Santa Ana, we represent injured people throughout Southern California.
Here are examples of some of the types of serious injury cases we handle:
- Broken bones: A broken bone can lead to a loss of mobility and function that affects your daily activities and prevents you from doing the things you enjoy.
- Disfigurement/scars: Scars and other types of disfigurement can affect how others respond to you.
- Neck and back injuries: Neck and back injuries may heal completely with rest and treatment. In other cases, however, these injuries result in lasting pain.
- Shoulder injuries: A severe shoulder injury can lead to permanent pain and weakness that will make it impossible to play sports or lift objects above your head.
- Knee injuries: Torn ligaments or meniscus may require surgery and a long period of recovery.
- Ankle injuries: Without proper medical treatment and rehabilitation, an ankle injury can limit your mobility.
- Complex regional pain syndrome: Sometimes, injuries result in chronic pain, known as complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) or reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD).
Whenever you suffer a serious injury, it’s important to wait until you complete your medical treatment before you resolve your case. Only then will you know how the injury will affect you in the future.
Learn more about catastrophic injuries such as brain or spinal cord damage.
Contact Our Serious Injury Attorneys Today To Learn More
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, call 888-292-8888 or fill out our simple contact form for a free initial consultation about your serious injury case.