Riverside Car Accident Attorney
Riverside Car Accident Statistics
Millions of cars populate Southern California roads, and Riverside alone boasts over 1.7 million registered vehicles with more than 1.47 million licensed drivers. According to CHP data, Riverside ranks second in the state for fatal traffic collisions.
In a recent year, 237 fatal collisions occurred, resulting in 252 fatalities. The same year witnessed 13,071 injuries stemming from traffic accidents in Riverside. Unfortunately, personal injury claims arising from such accidents are common.
If you experience a car accident, Rizio Lipinsky‘s experienced auto accident lawyers in Riverside stand by your side. They assist drivers and passengers who sustain injuries in motor vehicle accidents.
Our Riverside law office’s accident attorneys aid victims in securing insurance compensation. If necessary, they initiate car accident lawsuits against negligent drivers, allowing you to concentrate on healing while ensuring your medical bills are covered.
If you’ve been part of a car accident, take a moment to comprehend your rights and explore compensation options with the guidance of a Riverside car accident attorney.
Common Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can occur in a broad range of situations. Some auto accident cases involve only a single driver while other accidents involve dozens of drivers or even pedestrians. Some of the most common types of car accidents include:
A driver who is found at fault for causing any auto accident that results in fatality can find themselves facing a wrongful death lawsuit by the surviving family members. If you have been the victim of any one of these types of accidents, make sure you contact a car accident lawyer to discuss your case.
When an accident occurs, law enforcement officers who arrive at the scene of the crash will interview both drivers and make a preliminary determination of fault. The police report will often claim who they believed were responsible for the crash.
It is important to understand that finding who is at fault is important after a crash. This will determine which party will be required to pay compensation.
It may be that you are found to be at fault for an accident you did not cause. If this happens to you, a Riverside car accident attorney can fight for you, to set the record straight and make sure you fairly receive compensation.
First Steps to Take After an Accident
If you become involved in an accident, you should try to remain calm since doing so will help you to make better decisions. Next, take the following steps:
- Immediately write down the other driver’s license plate number in case they try to flee the scene. Get in touch with law enforcement officers so they come to the crash site and document the events that occurred.
- Talk to the other driver to get their name, address, and insurance information. If possible, try to take a photograph of the other driver’s license and insurance information so you can be sure of their identity.
- Finally, take pictures of the crash site with your smartphone since doing so will help to defend your interests in the future.
- If you are injured, make sure you seek medical attention right away. Auto accidents involving high speeds commonly result in injuries that are evident right away (such as broken bones or a spinal cord injury). Or, it may result in injuries that are only evident days later (such as whiplash, headaches, TBI, and soft-tissue injuries).
- And, of course, you should contact an experienced car accident attorney in Riverside, if you have been injured. If possible, do this before the other party’s insurance reaches out to you. No matter how nice their agents may seem, the goal of the other party’s insurance carrier is to avoid paying you.
A skilled accident attorney in Riverside, CA, can make sure you are fully compensated for your injuries, and make sure you are not overlooked, bullied, or taken advantage of in any way.
When Can You Sue After An Auto Accident?
Car accident victims who have sustained serious injuries often have many questions about their legal rights, as well as the legal process. A personal injury attorney is the person who can best answer your questions about filing a personal injury claim against a negligent driver that resulted in a motor vehicle accident.
They can also answer any questions you may have about personal injury cases and whether you will need legal representation to recover funds for medical expenses for you or a family member.
If you feel shy about contacting a personal injury lawyer before you seek an insurance claim, please beware that some insurance companies will offer you a settlement that will require you to waive your right to a lawsuit.
Before signing away your rights to an insurance company, we strongly recommend that you speak with a Riverside car accident attorney to help you demand a higher settlement, or to litigate your case in court through a personal injury lawsuit.
You have the right to several forms of compensation from the other driver:
- You have the right to be compensated for any medical costs you incur as a result of a crash that was not your fault.
Loss of Income:
- If you have to take time off from work due to injuries that you incur as a result of an accident where you were not at fault, you have the right to full compensation.
- The driver who is at fault in an accident is responsible for paying the cost of repairing any property that was damaged.
- In cases of gross negligence, you may be entitled to additional compensation from the other driver.
How Can An Uber Accident Attorney in Riverside Help You?
Uber and Lyft, rideshare companies altering Riverside’s commuting landscape, provide the flexibility to travel independently without car ownership, a key benefit. However, these transportation alternatives introduce new regulations, policies, and legal concerns, particularly regarding the safety of rideshare passengers. As the popularity of rideshare services grows in Riverside, the incidence of car accidents involving such services is also on the rise.
Despite their convenience, rideshares, including Uber and Lyft, are just as susceptible to collisions as any other vehicle. Victims of Uber accidents face comparable injuries and substantial medical expenses. However, many are unaware of where to seek legal assistance.
If you have been in an accident involving rideshare drivers or individuals using their cars as taxis, it is crucial to consult with one of our Riverside Lyft and Uber Accident Lawyers.
Navigating such car accident cases and personal injury claims can be intricate. Understanding your rights, especially in cases involving rideshare companies, is essential if you have been in such an accident.
Engaging an experienced Riverside Uber accident lawyer ensures you receive the maximum compensation for injuries resulting from your rideshare accident. The Rizio Lipinsky Riverside car crash attorneys and motor vehicle accident lawyers in Riverside are ready to assist you.
When to Hire an Experienced Riverside Car Accident Attorney
If you become involved in a car accident, whether in your own vehicle or as an Uber or Lyft passenger, you should get in touch with an experienced car accident lawyer, in Riverside, Ca, to assert your rights.
Our personal injury law firm offers free consultations and legal advice to injured drivers who are unsure about what actions they should take after an accident.
Get in touch with Rizio Lipinsky‘s legal team to defend your rights to compensation today. Don’t let someone else’s negligence go without proper justice. Call toll free 1-888-292-8888 or use our online form to start your free consultation.
We have car accident attorneys conveniently located throughout Southern California, including Orange County and San Bernardino County, as well as here in Riverside County. We also work on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no legal fees unless we win your case.
- This article should only be used for informational purposes. It does not constitute legal advice, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship with anyone. If you need legal advice, please consult an attorney in your community.
Awards and Accolades
These accolades speak to our experience and dedication as personal injury attorneys.
We are honored by the recognition of the work we do for our clients.
A Review of Rizio Lipinsky
Riverside Car Accident Attorney
I was involved in a very bad car accident 2 years ago and I had a different lawyer at the beginning, but he wasn't able to do much with my case, he was slow and not really invested in it, he didn't even pay my medical bills with the first settlement, so I was having credit problems, a very bad situation!
Then I was introduced to Rizio Lipinsky, they managed not only to clean my credit in record time and pay off all my bills but also he also settled the case very fast.
It's difficult to find a lawyer that really care about you as a client and doesn't see you only as money, Rizio Lipinsky is different, they are very invested and really care about clients, I will for sure recommend them, you cannot go wrong with them, they follow you step by step, they are always available for any questions or concerns and they explain to you the process very well in order for you to understand what's going on with the case!
My lawyer was very knowledgeable, kind and always ready to listen and help you out in any way he can! I'm so glad I found Rizio Lipinsky.